Q: How do I order?
1. Click on the ORDER on the top banner. (BOOK NOW button on Facebook Page)
2. Fill in all the boxes on the form. The more information you can give me the better!
4. I will get back to you ASAP. Sometimes it might take me 1-2 days depending on how buried in cookies I currently am. I’ll let you know if I’m available for the date requested and give you a quote based on the information given.
5. Your order is not booked until you reply back to me that you accept the quote and would indeed like to book it....AND...I email back to confirm that it’s booked. If you wait a week or so to write me back I might have already filled that spot with someone who replied back more promptly. Sorry, but I can’t hold the spot since I sometimes don’t ever hear back from some quotes.
6. Feel free to send me inspiration anytime! I love to have your invitation or any decor you are using at your party/event. The more you send me the better. It really helps me get a ‘feel’ for your theme and make sure the cookies match to the best of my ability. Please respond back to the same email thread to send me inspiration though. It helps me to have it all in the same thread.
7. About 5 days before your order date I will email you a confirmation email. This email will have all the details of your order as well as give you the payment & pick-up details. If I have any questions or need more inspiration I’ll let you know. Please take note of the pick-up date & time. Email me back to confirm the details.
8. Now I’ll make your cookies!!
9. Pick up day! Please arrive on time for your pick-up. I work from home, but with 3 active kids I’m not able to be home all the time.
10. Enjoy your cookies!!
Q: How much do your cookies cost?
A: My cookie pricing currently starts at $45/dz with a 2dz minimum. Prices go up from there depending on designs, number of colors, details, special effects, etc. I understand that my prices might seem high to some. But please understand, you are not just paying for a cookie. You are paying for my creativity, time, and skill. I spend hours and hours making your cookies as amazing as I can.
Q: Do you offer bulk order discounts?
A: Unfortunately there are no discounts for ordering a large number of cookies.
More cookies = more time. There are no cookie fairies helping me!
Q: Can you copy these cookies?
A: I can not copy someone else’s work exactly. I can create something similar for you, but they won’t be exact. I even have a hard time recreating one of my own sets exactly the same. I like each set to be special in its own way!
Q: Will you make cookies in exchange for free advertising on my website/blog/Facebook/Instagram?
A: Nope, sorry. While I appreciate your skills, I hope that you’ll appreciate mine and respect my time and ability. And quite honestly, my calendar is pretty full.
Q: Do you make allergen free cookies?
A: No, I’m sorry I don’t. My cookies contain: butter, powdered sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract, salt, flour. If you are allergic to any of that please don’t order. I don’t want anyone to get sick! I do not offer nut free seeing as my kitchen is not a nut free establishment.
Q: How long will your cookies last?
A: I like to tell people 2 weeks in an airtight container….but my sister in law has eaten cookies that are months old and says they are still good. I don’t recommend that. :) You can freeze the cookies, although I can’t guarantee that the designs will stay pretty.
Q: Do you offer cookie decorating classes?
Q: Do you deliver or ship cookies?
A: I’m sorry, it is actually against the law for me to ship since I’m an at home baker in Texas. I am sure there is a talented baker in your area!! And unfortunately I can’t offer a delivery service. I can barely get my kids to where they need to be on time!